|Home | Articles | News | Blog | About | Mailing List | Resources | Prominent Islamists | Middle East Forum | Keep Us Informed | Donate|
Dudley's Muslim community speak out about 'mega mosque' claims
As Dudley braces itself for the third anti-mosque protest in the space of five months, the town's Muslim community has spoken out to "dispel myths" about its plans.
The EDL and Britain First have branded Dudley Central Mosque's proposed new development a "mega mosque" but mosque spokesman Amjid Raza said the term was simply "scaremongering".
Mr Raza explained that the prayer hall would take up 25 per cent of the building and the remaining 75 per cent would consist of a sports hall, community centre, training and enterprise centre and car parking.
Note: The content of external articles does not necessarily reflect the views of Islamist Watch.