UT-Knoxville's Newest Student Anti-Israel Hate Group
by David James
February 5, 2014
In 2013, Students for Justice in Palestine (SJP) announced its status as an official student organization at UT-Knoxville. With about 100 chapters at last count, SJP organizes extreme hate-filled anti-Israel activity on college campuses around the country, including:
- Israel Apartheid Week – typically held between February – March and involves:
- Staging mock checkpoints where they stop students and yell "Are you Jewish?"
- Erecting "Apartheid Walls" with "Hamas posters describing Jews as baby-killers and maps showing the Jewish state erased and replaced with 'Palestine.'"
- Posting eviction notices on dorm room doors to simulate housing demolition in Israel.
- BDS resolutions (boycott, divestment and sanctions against the State of Israel), calling for economic warfare agains the Jewish state. (The first divestment campaign was launched at UC Berkley on Holocaust Remembrance Day.)
- Hosting extremist/radical anti-Israel speakers who support terrorism against the State of Israel.
- Protesting pro-Israel groups, events and speakers. (SJP members at University of California, Irvine heckled Israeli Ambassador Michael Oren throughout his speech until they were removed by campus security.)
- Disrupting campus Holocaust memorial events and even worse, their perversion of the famous Holocaust quote "never again."
Read the complete original version of this item...
Related Topics: Banking, Censorship, Demonstrations, Free Speech, Government, Interfaith, Islamic Law (Shari'a), Legal, Lobby Groups, Mosques / Imams, Schools (Islamic), Schools (Non-Islamic) | David James
receive the latest by email: subscribe to the free islamist watch mailing list